Specialty Engineering is proud to announce its completion of the construction and delivery of a new 6 section generator control board to Skagway, Alaska.
Major features included:
- Rittal enclosure system (76″H x 198″W x 24″D), Nema 12
- Protective Relaying Included: Schweitzer SEL-700Gs, SEL-787, and SEL-751
- Controllers Included: Woodward EasyGen 3000XT controllers w/front panel HMI display, Woodward 2301A controllers, Woodward LS-5 load share controller, Basler Voltage regulators DECS-150, and Allen Bradley 1766 PLC with 3 x 4 analog input expansion modules and one 16 point digital output expansion module
- Metering/Monitoring Devices Included: NovaTech Bitronics SCADA Digital Multi Meters M650s, Yokogawa DX2010 10 Channel Chart Recorder, Red Lion digital tachometers, Veder-Root Hour Meters, and SEL-2523 Annunciator
- User Control/Interface Features Included: Emergency stops, Pistol grip style control switches for Needle and Deflector control, speed/voltage/load share mode control switches, breaker control switches, status indication lights, synchronization control panel, draw-out laptop computer
- Communication Devices Included: SEL-2488 Satellite clock (for IRIG-B time syncing all relays), 10/100 Base T ethernet 16 port switches, Moxa Nport switches, ethernet Cat 5 cabling, Canbus cabling, IRIG-B coax cabling, LS-5 Port Converter
- Miscellaneous items Included: 125VDC and 24VDC Control power distribution systems, auxiliary relays (ice cube and Phonenix contact DIN rail style), power supplies/converters, cabinet lighting, SIS control wiring, shorting blocks, terminal blocks, ferrule terminations.
Specialty Engineering also provided final detailed engineering support and maintains the ability to provide full design, construction, and commissioning of panel construction projects from the large and complex to the small and simple.